top of page

Home and Contents Insurance

Make sure you have the right level of cover and insurance that will be there at claim time.

What is home and contents insurance?

Home insurance protects your home, it covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding your home if it gets damaged. Our homes are some of our biggest assets so it is important you have the right cover in place.

Contents insurance protects your things. If you were robbed or lost all your possessions in a fire how much would it cost to replace all your things? Contents Insurance can help.

Need advice contact us here.

Thanks! Message sent.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to have home insurance?
Home and contents insurance are not a legal requirement here in NZ.  It is always recommended to have both. 

If you own your home and have a mortgage, then your mortgage provider may insist you have insurance on your home in place for the length of your mortgage. You can buy this insurance from any provider, not just your mortgage provider. We can help you obtain a certificate of currency.
Do I need to have home insurance?
How much do I insure for?
The reinstatement value of your home. Don't know what that is, don't worry when you go through and get a quote we will help you work it out. 
How much do I insure my home for? 
What do i need to get a quote?
About 10mins of your time, you will need basic details about your house and contents (your stuff).  Its made easy, so give it a go!
What do i need to get a quote?
What home insurance do i need?
You need cover that will be there in the event of a claim.  You might need home or contents or both? It depends on your situation. 
If you are having any trouble deciding give us a bell and we will be sure to point you to the right place.
What home insurance do i need?

Want more information about what the policy covers?


You can read about all the policy features, just click here.

bottom of page